Colorado-Denver

COmfortable but cute shoes

Where did everyone buy their shoes?  I am looking for cute shoes that have lots of bling but that don't kill my feet!  I bought some at David's bridal, but the heels are 4 inches!  I want sparkly flip flops for the reception, but if I have my dress hemmed for 4 inch heels, then it  will not work with the flip flops!  I really don't know what I was thinking when I bought these.  It was one of my first wedding purchases and I guess I was just too excited to think about comfort!
Thanks!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: COmfortable but cute shoes

• mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    have it hemmed for flats! That's my plan! I don't personally care if the hem comes up a bit while wearing heels for the ceremony :) JMO!
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I'm probably going to wear flip flops for the whole thing. I don't plan on anyone being able to see my feet anyway. Plus I don't ever ever wear heels, so it would be horribly uncomfortable to do it at my wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    I am going to buying from Payless Shoes their Unforgettable line

http://www.unforgettablemoments.com/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • dragonkat79dragonkat79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from DSW, and I don't normally wear heels but these one designers were really comfortable from the start. Kate and Kelly, you can do wedges or flats or shorter heels.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards