Wisconsin
Options

Help Finding Videographer!

The company I had wanted to use, Primavera Studios in Madison, recently decided to stop doing videography so that they can focus solely on photography. I need help finding a reasonably priced videographer that works in, or would travel to, the Milwaukee area. All the videographer companies I've found so far seem rather expensive for the quality of video they produce.  I would like the video to include audio from the wedding (i.e. being able to hear parts of the vows and speeches in the video), along with the typical video segments put to background music.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Re: Help Finding Videographer!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Here's a list of the ones I've seen so far:
    One Fine Day  - way too expensive
    Creative Look Studios - way too expensive
    Memory Lane Video
    EllaBella Productions
    Aerodef Productions
    Treehouse Media
    Wisconsin Video
    Lucky 13 Productions
    Langley Videography
    Fink Studios
    JC Designs
    Our Wedding Day Forever
    David Kasdan Videography - cheapest I've found, but not sure quality compares

Any advice on what company is worth the money and which ones are not would be greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    leah2489leah2489 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also looking for a videographer and I am debating between Our Wedding Day Forever and Flashback Video. Flashback is very cheap, only 695 for 8 hours, and the video they mailed me was great. I met with David Kasdan and JC Designs, but wasn't impressed with their personalities. Not that there was anything wrong with either one, but they were both very timid and I have a crazy family and I want my videographer to be able to handle them lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We choose Fink Studios. Our photographers recommended it, and they are talented. Right price also!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just shot at a wedding where Precious Moments out of green bay was shooting video. BEST VIDEOGRAPHER ever! Gary was great to work with and seemed to work out really well with the bride.
  • Options
    Cole32Cole32 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MatKat Productions!

Tell them Nicole from 5th Street Photography sent you :O)
    Nicole
  • Options
    jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using JC Designs.  She was able to offer exactly what I am looking for.
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards