Wedding Woes

FINE.

You lousy excuses for women. Pick on someone your OWN SIZE.

Re: FINE.

• jojobrnjojobrn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I would, but I am very tall.
  • LushiusKitKatLushiusKitKat member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh I see. You all pick on these ladies that come on here and then you disappear. Come on. 

*****BRONXGIRL*****
    Don't let them talk to you and get you down! Theres no reason why you can't have a CIVILISED conversation with your man about his spending habits. These hodowns obviusly can't talk on here, so they dont' know the first thing about CONVERSATIONS in real life. THey probably don't even have husbands to TALK TO. I WISH YOU LUCK!
  • mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_fine-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:d2905bc4-3a79-4a02-968a-9e1ed5a4db2fPost:a6efe051-f8ea-4232-90ba-8a2bc32bbddc">Re: FINE.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh I see. You all pick on these ladies that come on here and then you disappear. Come on.  *****BRONXGIRL***** Don't let them talk to you and get you down! Theres no reason why you can't have a CIVILISED conversation with your man about his spending habits. These hodowns obviusly can't talk on here, so they dont' know the first thing about CONVERSATIONS in real life. THey probably don't even have husbands to TALK TO. I WISH YOU LUCK!
    Posted by LushiusKitKat[/QUOTE]

We're all 40 year old men who live in our mother's basements.  You found us out.
  • jojobrnjojobrn member
    edited December 2011
    Well, reading back on that post, the OP had several different answers for how this situation went down. She never clarified. She obviously doesn't have any idea how to talk to her FI about this or else she wouldn't be here asking us how.
    edited December 2011
    I bet you are, MRS.CON.
  • mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    P.S. It's "civiliZed".   HTH!  EABOD!
    edited December 2011
    More judging. OF COURSE. You saps probably don't even know how to function with real people.
  • jojobrnjojobrn member
    edited December 2011
    You are so right, we obviously are out of touch with reality, all that basement living and no Vitamin D.
    edited December 2011
    You COULD shove up some supposatories but your heads are in the way.
  • jojobrnjojobrn member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_fine-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:d2905bc4-3a79-4a02-968a-9e1ed5a4db2fPost:8b99e275-040d-489c-8a46-a38993e573ad">Re: FINE.</a>:
    [QUOTE]You COULD shove up some supposatories but your heads are in the way.

I believe the word you are looking for is suppositories.
  • TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my God, guys. Some lurker just made me realize that I'm a mean, lonely person with no social skills. It's so true. I'm going to stop posting, and probably go kill myself now.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm 5'2, so people my size are usually 10 year olds. I'd be in a lot of trouble for picking on kids.
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    How do you know that Bronxgirl isn't our own size? And how do you know that you are? What a stupid thing to say.
    edited December 2011
    PUHLEASE. It's clear that you DON"T have any social skills because you all JUDGE JUDGE JUDGE.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm judging you right now for being crazy and it's quite fun.
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
    edited December 2011
    The FOURTEEN YEAR OLD WITH A MOUTH FULL OF BABY TEEFFS is calling ME stupid. See what I mean?
  • edited December 2011

You have the reading comprehension skills of a 6 year old. She said what you SAID was stupid, not that YOU were stupid, but I don't think anyone would debate either too furiously.

Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_fine-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:d2905bc4-3a79-4a02-968a-9e1ed5a4db2fPost:b0d0e5c8-ce58-4abd-9213-fcc213eacfbb">Re: FINE.</a>:
    [QUOTE]The FOURTEEN YEAR OLD WITH A MOUTH FULL OF BABY TEEFFS is calling ME stupid. See what I mean?
    blargh, is this you? If so, I miss the old Blargh. At least she was clever.
    edited December 2011
    HOOKA? You must have wireless on your streetcorner. You probably lost your verginity before you lost your baby TEEFFS.
  • edited December 2011
    cw-how have you been? Anything new going on at Da Ho?
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    nothing exciting, really. I haven't even tried any good new candy lately. How about you?
  • edited December 2011
    I found some Lemonhead and Friends chewy candies. They're similar to the Lemonhead and Friends jelly beans. Other than that, nada. I'm trying to find Awesome Aunt a Mother's Day gift. She's been hinting at s a new perfume, but that's so personal. I thought about a gc to the movies (can I do that?), but she probably wouldn't have time to go.

I'll figure something out. Maybe I'll just take her to dinner and a movie or give her money.
    Photobucket
  • Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_fine-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:d2905bc4-3a79-4a02-968a-9e1ed5a4db2fPost:eaf9fec4-81c7-475f-9c3d-68c28a504887">Re: FINE.</a>:
    [QUOTE]HOOKA? You must have wireless on your streetcorner. You probably lost your verginity before you lost your baby TEEFFS.

Yes. Making fun of someone for being forced into prostitution before puberty is always funny and an excellent comeback. You must be so proud. Perhaps you will masturbate to your own wit later tonight.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    not money, that's so impersonal. You can do giftcards to movies, and you can use them at any cinema owned by that company which is cool.
    what about a mani/pedi that you go to with her? my mom loves those.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_fine-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:d2905bc4-3a79-4a02-968a-9e1ed5a4db2fPost:eaf9fec4-81c7-475f-9c3d-68c28a504887">Re: FINE.</a>:
    [QUOTE]HOOKA? You must have wireless on your streetcorner. You probably lost your verginity before you lost your baby TEEFFS.

Clearly, someone with the name LushiusKitKat knows all about street corners, or poles at the very least. I won't touch the child prostitution because it's not funny. At all.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_fine-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:d2905bc4-3a79-4a02-968a-9e1ed5a4db2fPost:de756fbd-4141-4169-8560-df2d9a2e0435">Re: FINE.</a>:
    [QUOTE]not money, that's so impersonal. You can do giftcards to movies, and you can use them at any cinema owned by that company which is cool. what about a mani/pedi that you go to with her? my mom loves those.
    Posted by Cant_wait![/QUOTE]

We have one theater here, so it's not like there's much competition. She does her own manis/pedis. She loves Sopranos, but I've already gotten her Seasons 1 and 2. maybe a GC to Dilliard's so she can get her some perfume and a bathing suit for water aerobics. Old ladies gotta stay fly.
    Photobucket
    edited December 2011
    CHILD PROSTITUTION? Lord in heaven you twits can twist words around. No wonder no one who comes here has a CHANCE before the Judgmantle Train comes round.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_fine-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:d2905bc4-3a79-4a02-968a-9e1ed5a4db2fPost:9c43bf8e-4c40-4136-af98-61cb49237722">Re: FINE.</a>:
    [QUOTE]CHILD PROSTITUTION? Lord in heaven you twits can twist words around. No wonder no one who comes here has a CHANCE before the Judgmantle Train comes round.
    Ooh, What's a judgmantle Train? It sounds like an interesting fireplace topper.
    edited December 2011
    And MY NAME is a mixture of my Grandpa's name and my favorite candy. YOU HEFFERS clearly know a lot about candy.
  • jojobrnjojobrn member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_fine-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:d2905bc4-3a79-4a02-968a-9e1ed5a4db2fPost:5910d8da-1aae-42d6-b748-1560ac0acbe6">Re: FINE.</a>:
    [QUOTE]And MY NAME is a mixture of my Grandpa's name and my favorite candy. YOU HEFFERS clearly know a lot about candy.

**BLINK**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards