South Carolina

Ryan Nicholas Inn

I have fell in love with the pictures of this place thats located in Simpsonville, SC.  I just want to have my bridal portraits taken there because my guest list is too big to accomodate them here but if I were having a small wedding it would undoubtedly be here.  Any of you know anything about this venue?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ryan Nicholas Inn

• edited December 2011
    I have no idea, but I considered having my wedding there and found the owner to be too difficult to work with.  I had heard as much through the grapevine, but I was in love with the building, so I decided to see for myself.  When she and I started hashing out what I wanted, she vetoed almost every idea.  I wasn't asking for anything outrageous.  It was stuff like, I wanted a cocktail and hors d'oeuvre reception and she refused, saying that it had to be dinner. 

The rumors that I had heard were that she wants her own pretty, pretty princess day over and over again and wants to call the shots.  I found that to be true and a fair assessment.  That's fine.  It's her property, but I figured that my wedding was going to be stressful enough, why add a difficult venue owner to the mix. 

She might be more open with regards to bridal portraits, but I just wanted you to go in with your eyes open.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards