Texas-Austin
Options

I need advice for Zilker Clubhouse!!

Hello:

I am getting married at the Zilker Clubhouse in May 2012.  I wanted to know if anyone that has been to a wedding there or had their wedding there knows if the rectangular tables they have available for use are good or not.  Also, are there any decorating tips for the Zilker Clubhouse?  Thank you!!

Re: I need advice for Zilker Clubhouse!!

• Options
    Natslice43Natslice43 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello:

I am getting married at the Zilker Clubhouse in May 2012.  I wanted to know if anyone that has been to a wedding there or had their wedding there knows if the rectangular tables they have available for use are good or not.  Also, are there any decorating tips for the Zilker Clubhouse?  Thank you!!
  • Options
    zitiqueenzitiqueen member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_need-advice-zilker-clubhouse?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:55b7d7a6-089d-428e-9b81-6750162426f3Post:f3b386ae-a0af-4917-bf07-c94d1457788a">I need advice for Zilker Clubhouse!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello: I am getting married at the Zilker Clubhouse in May 2012.  I wanted to know if anyone that has been to a wedding there or had their wedding there knows if the rectangular tables they have available for use are good or not.  Also, are there any decorating tips for the Zilker Clubhouse?  Thank you!!
    Posted by Natslice43[/QUOTE]

This is an international board. Try posting your question on your local board.

<------------------------------------ (that way to the local boards)
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Moving your post to the local board...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe try Google?  I put it in and the images it returned might help with your decorating question.  It also looks like there are some websites for other folks who have had their wedding there.

http://www.google.com/search?q=zilker+clubhouse+wedding&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Funny - I have the same question about the same venue.  We are having our wedding there in March (or possibly May).  The photos I have seen online have mostly shown round tables for the guests.  Maybe the rectangle tables would be better for food?  I have been to a wedding here and it was so nice, very laid back and informal.  The nice thing is that it seems like you can dress it up more if you want too.  I look forward to seeing the responses you get.  I need the advice too!!  Good luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When I visited a few days ago, the tables looked kinda like this: http://d3f8w3yx9w99q2.cloudfront.net/1714/Flash-Furniture-72--Rectangular-Wood-Folding-Banquet-Table-with-Unfinished-Top-Folding-Table/Flash-Furniture-72--Rectangular-Wood-Folding-Banquet-Table-with-Unfinished-Top-Folding-Table_0_299x235.gif

But even stockier legs.. if that makes sense.

If we use Zilker we're going to rent chairs from somewhere else (the chairs provided are brown metal folding chairs with ZILKER stamped on the back). Since we're already renting chairs it's not that much more to add tables.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Natslice43Natslice43 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for all the advice and information on zilker clubhouse.  I am definitely going to rent chairs...i've been on the fence about the tables since i havent actually seen them myself.  thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards