Pennsylvania-Central

Sheraton Four points? Any references?

Thinking about using them.... anyone have any good or bad experiences working with them??

Re: Sheraton Four points? Any references?

• edited December 2011
    We didn't work with them but my fiance and I went to a wedding at the one at union deposit harrisburg and it was beautiful. They give your guests a wedding discount price on rooms and the Bride said they take care of cake and they were great at the reception. Taking gifts from guests as they came in, cocktail hour was bustling. Great service and very nice people
    "I can never stand still. I must explore and experiment. I am never satisfied with my work. I resent the limitations of my own imagination." Walt Disney Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We did a lot of work events at the one over by the new Target in Harrisburg. The food and reception area were fine but they never listened to what we wanted or what we needed for our work events as far as set-up. It was kind of frusterating but other than that it was fine.
  • edited December 2011
    what i've discovered is that the location is beautiful, but the business department does not have itself together. Very disorganized and hard to get things done. Thanks for the other responses!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards