Texas-San Antonio

NWR - Memorial weekend, what to do?

Hello Ladies,

I hope you don't mind me stopping by to ask for suggestions on what to do during Memorial Weekend? FI and I along with 2 other couples are visiting San Antonio Riverwalk for the 3 day weekend. Besides walking the Riverwalk and shopping can you recommend a dance club that might be fun? Or any other entertainment that might not cost too much?

Thanks!
Wedding date July 7, 2012

Re: NWR - Memorial weekend, what to do?

• kcb10kcb10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pat O'Briens on the Riverwalk is a lot of fun - it's a bar/dance place.  Of course visit the Alamo, maybe go to Fiesta Texas or Sea World.  The Zoo is fun too!  Enjoy the trip!
  • Shannon25+Shannon25+ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm new here in San Antonio, can any one recommend a top hair salon here. I do not like avada ( that may be spelled wrong ) I would prefer a bumble and bumble, something very high class:) I don't splurge on much but my hair I'm all about it:) we are a military family and one of the hardest thing moving state to state is finding new hairdressers :) my husband is a pilot and here for training, so in another four months I'll be hunting all over again. Any info would be great!! Also if anyone knows an excellent spa or dermatologist .... :)
  • Shannon25+Shannon25+ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm new here in San Antonio, can any one recommend a top hair salon here. I do not like avada ( that may be spelled wrong ) I would prefer a bumble and bumble, something very high class:) I don't splurge on much but my hair I'm all about it:) we are a military family and one of the hardest thing moving state to state is finding new hairdressers :) my husband is a pilot and here for training, so in another four months I'll be hunting all over again. Any info would be great!! Also if anyone knows an excellent spa or dermatologist .... :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards