Georgia-Savannah
Options

Rehearsal dinner recommendations

I'm getting married in downtown Savannah in October, and I am trying to find a budget-friendly location for our rehearsal dinner. Our party will include about 35 people so I want to keep it pretty casual and affordable, I'd like to keep it around $15 - $20 per person. Pretty much everywhere I've looked into requires a banquet menu for that big of a party, and they all seem to be at least $25 per person.

I'm open to restaurants outside of the downtown area as well. One of the places I found online is Fannie's on Tybee Island.

Thank you for any advice!

Re: Rehearsal dinner recommendations

• Options
    iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    If you can get one of the upper decks at Fannie's, they have a fantastic view.  They have great specialty pizzas and the fish tacos are incredible.  On Tybee, I will also recomend Marlin Monroe's and The Crab Shack for rehersal dinner sites.  Down Town, check out Churchill's, The Boar's Head, Kevin Berry's, and Fiddler's.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not positive of the minimum price pp for Vic's on the River or Garibaldis, but they are worth looking at online; both have fairly comprehensive websites.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards