December 2012 Weddings

Wedding Blues

Does anyone else feel a little down lately seeing everyone's wedding pictures? It seems everytime I get on facebook lately there is new pictures from a friends wedding, sure isn't helping my patience level.

Re: Wedding Blues

• I'm kinda 1/2 and 1/2. My cousin just got married on the 2nd and I was anything but blue about it. I was happy, enjoying myself, taking mental notes and looking forward to mine. A couple friend of ours is getting married July 1st. With that wedding....I'm a little blue. I don't know if it's being jealous they are getting married first when my FI and I have been together 3 yrs longer and engaged first ( you know, that stupid jealousy all girls get) or if it's I just want mine to be here already or if it's I won't know anyone at the wedding (so I'll be a little nervous) besides the bride/groom and my FI who is in the wedding (so I will be alone for the ceremony & dinner portion of the reception). I think it may even be a combination of them all. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm not blue; I'm just ready!  I want to be his wife.  I can't wait!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Birthday
  • I am feeling down! Everyone's opinion, family members chiming in, definately making me forget what I want.

• I definitely am :( we're eloping but still want a photographer & beautiful location, but it feels like whenever I bring up the wedding or ask his opinion, his eyes glaze over and he gets disinterested. isn't this something we both wanted?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards