Retro and Vintage Weddings

table numbers

how are you girls doing your table numbers?
i'm trying to find a somewhat unique vintage way to do them that wont have my traditional fi have a cow
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: table numbers

• NukkeNukke member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    None for me. :D
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Write/print on vellum paper and then add a line of glue and roll onto self and drop a battery votive inside. I think I might add a ribbon with a gem.  All in all cost appx $1 a piece.
  • I'm using titles from old romance and wedding movies.  Wanted something different that would go with my Hollywood glam theme.
  • We're going with vintage postcards and all the tables will be named after the places on the postcards instead of numbers.  Also, I'm going to make them because vintage postcards can be expensive so we're going to use pictures of our fave places and edit in photoshop to create postcards.
  • we're painting quart sized mason jars white and then painting the numbers on them in black script font. then putting tealights in them. and tying a polkadot ribbon around the top part.

so theyll look like these but with pretty numbers

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • The favors that go on the tables are going to have stills from different movies so the table names are going to locations or references to that movie.
    For example the Ferris Beuller table is going to be Abe Froman.

I saw that your theme is halloween/vintage. Are you totally against pumpkins? I was thinking  jack-o-lanterns with the table number carved, but you can surround it with really lush flowers.

• Our reception is going to be set up like '40s-'50s night/supper club. We are decorating with natural elements and birds.   Plus, we're both magicians, and met ages ago because of this.  We bought vintage playing cards (with blue jay backs!)and plan to use them for our table numbers.  They are PERFECT!  The colors match our colors exactly!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • im not against pumpkins we're actually going to have a lot all over the place--my main problem is this--i'm more i don't know "offbeat" than the fiance is-and we've really been bumping heads a lot during this whole wedding process.  Almost every idea I come up with gets vetoed and vice versa-he's way more traditional when it comes to these things and everything "extra" or in a theme he just hates.
    it's driving me craaazzyyyy!!
  • i'm using various tins, tea tins, etc. with faux moss and the table number cards will be sorta buried in the moss and poking out. hard to describe the vision i have so when i get them done, i will post pics :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Mine are ivory numbers with a navy rose on them, I purchased them online from some store I really forget where hahahaha
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • everyone has such lovely ideas!
  • I'm scanning photos from my grandparents and parents weddings and will put a number over it , also I will take some photos of my fiance and I and my sister will make them vintage looking.
  • We have been to a ton of concerts so all 30+ tables are photos of the bands that we've seen. I Photoshopped a concert ticket to appear as if the event is our wedding reception and the concert they are going to is their table assignment. We're putting them in ticket envelopes w/ the guests name on it. I think it's going to be a lot of fun...as long as I don't accidentaly put my grandmother at the Kid Rock table!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards