South Asian Weddings
Options

Need to rent havan kund set and mandap chairs in chicago

Hi all,

I am having my florist make my mandap (a lot cheaper), but that means I need to find someplace that will rent me a havan kund set and mandap chairs for a reasonable price.

Any ideas?

ami

Re: Need to rent havan kund set and mandap chairs in chicago

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have to do the same!  So far I've found Diva design, Shaadi Creations, and Muhurutha in the Chicago area that rent havan kund, chori, chairs, and bajots out.  Let me know if you find any others!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are using shaadi!
  • Options
    vindaloovindaloo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in June, and am getting all my stuff from Son Ray.  We have a family friend who used them a couple of years ago, and they were happy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Vogue Decorations also give out individual stuff on rent. We rented Roman Columns and some fake flower arrangements from them, lowest price I found out there. Also they made a Chuppah Mandap (Fabric Mandap) for us in 500. You can pick up stuff and put it up yourself to save money of setup and all. Even their setup is not that expensive.. My fabric mandap was 500 including setup and pickup. I loved Neeti, she was very helpful, they give planning service as well. She helped me find and book other things I needed as well. They didnt charge me for it, she said they get commission from those people so I saved a lot of money there as well :)

:)

• Options
    Looking to rent a havan kund set and mandap chairs in atlanta,ga. Does anyone know of a vendor? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards