• edited December 2011
    Dear Knotties,
    Finals seem... disorganized this semester.  :/
    Anniversary

• aeliza06aeliza06 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear teachers of the kids I tutor,

I appreciate your willingness to even make a review, but did you guys really have to give them ALL of their reviews to do in one night?  Last week would have been better so they had a weekend rather than one night. I understand that you had 100 algebra questions you wanted them to do, but this in addition to 8 pages of spanish on top of 75 biology questions and 30 biology definitions is a little too much. 

Little to say, it's going to be a long week. 

Sincerely,
    exhausted tutor

• angelsong21angelsong21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-114?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:154c06d7-a197-488c-9bfb-01b48217ab78Post:7edfff62-f622-4035-afaf-f06afafb4ee3">Re: OL Tuesday?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear teachers of the kids I tutor, I appreciate your willingness to even make a review, but did you guys really have to give them ALL of their reviews to do in one night?  Last week would have been better so they had a weekend rather than one night. I understand that you had 100 algebra questions you wanted them to do, but this in addition to 8 pages of spanish on top of 75 biology questions and 30 biology definitions is a little too much.  Little to say, it's going to be a long week.  Sincerely, exhausted tutor
    Posted by aeliza06[/QUOTE]

I feel this way about my finals this year.  During "dead week" I had a HUGE project due, two tests, two quizzes, etc.  We had zero down time before finals and as such, I had no time to prepare.  When I was at TTU and UNT, "dead week" meant no tests, no projects, etc -- classes were for reviewing only.  Giving 3 comprehensive exams and having only 2 days to complete all 3 reviews and study for those exams is not enough... by far.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Dear self-
    Stop freaking out. It's your own fault you waited this long to make Christmas gifts. Now breathe and take it one project at a time.

Dear FI's grandfather-
    So excited for your award ceremony tonight! You are such a great asset to your parish and your church, and this award just lets the whole world know!

Dear Christmas-
    12 days away! So excited for FI to spend his first of many future Christmas Eves with our family :)
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • angelsong21angelsong21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Hypocrits,

You really bother me.  Please don't ask something of me and when I ask the same thing of you, you choose not to respond.  If I could answer the question myself with some creative thinking, I certainly would, but I can't in this instance.  So maybe help me out here.

- Frustrated Knottie -
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • aeliza06aeliza06 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-114?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:154c06d7-a197-488c-9bfb-01b48217ab78Post:0624af22-6bb2-4e0e-94bf-04f74dfa8acf">Re: OL Tuesday?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OL Tuesday? : I feel this way about my finals this year.  During "dead week" I had a HUGE project due, two tests, two quizzes, etc.  We had zero down time before finals and as such, I had no time to prepare.  When I was at TTU and UNT, "dead week" meant no tests, no projects, etc -- classes were for reviewing only.  Giving 3 comprehensive exams and having only 2 days to complete all 3 reviews and study for those exams is not enough... by far.
    Posted by angelsong21[/QUOTE]
    oh goodness! I wish that at least there was an option so that if you wanted to do things in advance, you could (like post it online, etc.). At least there is a light at the end of the tunnel! 
    Yeah, dead week literally equates to drink week at UNT. Most people barely even made it to class! I miss those days.
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Knotties,
    I just got Arby's sauce all over my pants.
    =(
    Anniversary

• crash2729crash2729 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-114?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:154c06d7-a197-488c-9bfb-01b48217ab78Post:7a4a6aa4-b234-4dd3-a0a8-d87e9147ebb7">Re: OL Tuesday?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Knotties, I just got Arby's sauce all over my pants. =(
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]

<div>This is why I always opt out of Arby's Sauce. But they usually give it to me anyway.</div><div>
    </div><div>I think I got 2 B's and 1 C this semester. One of those is an 89.5. I'm praying my teacher bumps me up. But I am not hopeful.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards