June 2012 Weddings

Wishful Wednesday!

What is your one wish this holiday season?

My wish is that everybody stays safe and enjoys their holiday!

Re: Wishful Wednesday!

• I have a few no so pleasant ones, but to keep it nice, I wish my son's father would stop being an a-hole...at least through Christmas.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I wish for joy and happiness to everyone, especially to our troops and their families.

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • edited December 2010

My wish is for everyone to be happy and safe throughout the holiday season. I would also love it if I passed my exam tomorrow and get a job before the summer arrives. Fingers crossed.  :)

June 2012-July Siggy Challenge: Ceremony Venue imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2010
    I'm gonna be selfish... 

I wish that my fiance gets a job (because we have no money like beyond no money... )

And that I get into vet school... because it's giving me acid reflux.. and I might jump off a bridge soon. 

Happy holidays everyone! 
  • I wish the weather would clear up so I can go home for Christmas, I haven't been home in 5 months. I also wish everyone has a safe and happy holiday
    Graphics Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I wish that everyone is safe this holiday season especially my brother who is fighting in Afghanistan! And that he doesnt have such a hard time missing his 1st baby's Christmas. I wish that my fiancee and I could get settled with good jobs and hopefully a house soon. I wish everyone else happiness to come with a new year!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards