Florida-West Coast

QOTD 12/15

Good morning ladies. Sorry for the lack of questions this week. It has been busy at school and yesterday was my birthday.

QOTD: Are you exchanging gifts with your co-workers?  What are you getting them?

Re: QOTD 12/15

• Happy belated birthday! Today is my birthday!

Not exchanging gifts with co-workers....there are way too many of us!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Learning to make a good brisket is only the beginning. www.shiksatoyenta.wordpress.com
  • Happy birthday to you both!! I have 2 co-workers  so I usually get them a little something. Last year I did ornaments, but I usually do some sort of food basket.
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • Happy Belated!

My coworkers and I did a dessert at the Melting Pot the other week and secret santa. I got the new lady who I knew NOTHING about since I was out nearly the whole time since she started but I guess she liked it as she raved about it for days. My manager got me and my friend hinted to her I love pumpkin so she got me two awesome pumpkin candles and a lovely candle holder. I am taking some treats this Saturday as everyone is scheduled to work since we are closed next weekend.
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • Happy birthday lolson! Thanks for the birthday wishes.

We have exchanged presents in the past with my team, but no one has said anything about it and tomorrow is the last day before break.
    I am going to bring in bagels for us.
  • Happy birthday to you both!!  I work from home and our company is just my boss and I. We are going to dinner tomorrow w/ our spouses which is our Christmas party.  She typically gives me a card w/ a "company Christmas bonus" but we don't exchange gifts.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards