Destination Weddings Discussions

F/U to Confessions

First of all, can I just reiterate that I absolutely LOVE ♥Target♥!!! 

And Mishy:  I think I'll NEVER leave the DW Board despite the fact that I'm an old married!!  :)  However, I post from time to time on ND.  I know a lot of the Nesties and its not as bad as you may think over there!!  The gals have all been in our shoes and are great!!!!

You can always stay here with me!!  There's absolutely nothing wrong with staying here just because we're married now.  :)   So, don't be afraid to welcome the Newbies!!  You may have the perfect solution to a question or problem that they may have!!!

Cool

Re: F/U to Confessions

• Aw thanks, Shelli! I think that I will probably do just that - participate on both boards, that is. Based on the ND nesties all coming from this board, I know everyone over there has to be great! Plus, what I've seen over there definitely supports that. :) I'm guessing that part of my issue of not being sure to post over here was from being worn out from my own planning process and just needing a break - which I'm sure may happen again. But I love this board and all the women here!! So, I don't see myself leaving anytime soon. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards