Michigan-Lansing
Options

Photo Booth?

Hey everyone! I am looking at doing a photo booth for my reception at Eagle Eye. I am currently looking at using Rock the Booth but am not sure yet! 

Does anyone have any suggestions about a photo booth? Or even some comments regarding Rock the Booth?! 

Thank you in advance! Hope you all are enjoying the beautiful weather we are lucky to have this time of the year and your planning is going well!

Laughing

Re: Photo Booth?

• Options
    alhelleralheller member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We're using Pro DJ's of Jackson for our photobooth, dj service, and lighting. They have some good packages put together, so maybe you should check them out too.

• Options
    bazingabeebazingabee member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're using 321saycheese.com with mid michigan djs for our dj/photobooth package in jackson...they had really good packages there as well
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard great things about both Rock the Booth and Shutterbooth
  • Options
    msmith1983msmith1983 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We're using Rock the Booth , too , and at Eagle Eye! We'll see how it goes..in SEPT

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!!

Mssmith which room are you in and where are you putting it? We are in the Grand Garden Room and I really wanted it in the coat closet but idk about the electrical outlets! I will be anxious to hear how your wedding goes in September!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We booked with them and are having our reception at EE in the Hillside room. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Rock the Booth for our NYE reception at Hawk Hollow. So far they have been really easy to work with. I guess I'll have to wait and see if it continues to go so well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards