Virginia

Flowers - NoVa

Hey all,

Does anyone know where to get flowers for cheap in NoVa? I don't have the option of putting them together myself because of storage and traveling the night before so I'm looking for a reasonably priced place to arrange them for me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Flowers - NoVa

• I'm gonna look into using Wegman's. My theory is that grocery stores might be more of a bargain than privately owned florists.
  • Any florist should be able to work within your budget by using in-season flowers, fillers, etc.

I would recommend taking your budget to a few different florists and seeing what they can do for you.  

Maybe you could have a friend or family member pick up the flowers to save on delivery fees?  
    DSC_9275
  • Depending on where you are in NOVA- I've heard good things about afforable arrangements in leesburg. unfortuntately they dont travel as far as arlington anymore but they do other locations in NOVA.
  • I've also heard good things about affordable arrangements and I just got back from a consultation at wegmans...but they're going to email me a price quote because the designer wasn't in, so i can't give you an idea of what it'll be...
  • Depends on where you are looking.  I live in the Fredericksburg area and I am using Anita's Fluer, located in Stafford.  As long as you are up front with your budget she will work with you.  She is absolutely awsome, and I cannot wait to see what my wedding flowers are going to look like.  I have had two one-on-one meetings with her and each time she has gone and grabbed flowers and made sample bouquets in front of me, so we both know that we are on the same page.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards