Texas-Austin

Oct 15th-hair and makeup

I have been planning my wedding for two years and while my fiancee and I got our pick of all our major vendors it didn't really occur to me to start looking for a hair and makeup person until this summer! Everyone I have asked is already booked up. I am getting married at the Red Corral Ranch in Wimberley-does anyone know of someone good that is still available on October 15th??

Re: Oct 15th-hair and makeup

• edited December 2011
    The person I used is out of San Antonio, but she does an amazing job.She traveled to New Braunfels with no issues.

Alyssa Garcia

http://makeupbyalyssa.com
  • edited December 2011
    did you check LucieMarie - Angela was AMAZING!!
  • a-c-da-c-d member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used April with Beauty by April and was very pleased!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Cat Barton at Beauty by April.  I don't know if she's available that day (she's doing my hair and make up the following weekend).  She does great work, her prices are very reasonable, and she is an all around great person!  She really calmed me and put me at ease during my trial run, and I know that will be very valuable the day of my wedding! 

Her # is 512-797-5465. 
  • prlmrg08prlmrg08 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just was apart of a wedding  yesterday that used Green Alley Salon on Dallas Drive. They were amazing and the salon is SOOOO cute and super fun to get ready at. Chelsea and Kelsie were the two we worked with mainly and they were fantastic. Tell them Heather's friend Meagan sent you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards