Retro and Vintage Weddings

AW: Pin Up Photos (PIP heavy!)

Girls!!! I got some pin up style pics done for FH and I just got them back today!! :)   If any pic is too racy feel free to let me know and I'll take it down.

Re: AW: Pin Up Photos (PIP heavy!)

• You look so glam!

• Oh, how fun! I was looking at a company near me that does that and was toying with the idea. It's nice to see that someone had such a good time and great shots from that.
    Retro/Vintage Inspirations

imageimageimage

• memSomerville DO IT!!! It was so fun! I know they can get expensive but if you hunt good enough you might be able to find one for the right price. My photog was incredibly affordable considering everything included.  Ah...it's just super fun.  You HAVE to do it! :)

AnniePanic Thanks! It's fun to be classy once and a while. :)
  • NukkeNukke member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    So so cute!!  I really want to do pinup boudoir photos for DH for our first anniversary (you know it's traditionally a "paper" gift, right?  Perfect!).  I'm so inspired by yours.  You are so pretty, too!
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • How cute!  Like Nukke said, I'd like to do some pin-up inspired pics for a gift sometime too!  Was it so fun??
  • Gorgeous!!!!
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_retro-vintage-weddings_aw-pin-up-photos-pip-heavy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:667Discussion:3f97cec5-661d-42ab-be26-a7cbaddce64aPost:18e03e22-94be-4914-9ce4-dcdd757b85de">Re: AW: Pin Up Photos (PIP heavy!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]How cute!  Like Nukke said, I'd like to do some pin-up inspired pics for a gift sometime too!  Was it so fun??
    Posted by kelleyku05[/QUOTE]

SO fun!! :)  I would do it again in a heartbeat!

@Nukke  That's exactly what I told a girl I work with.  Her first anniversary is coming up.  I think she liked the idea of it but was a little apprehensive because she's more reserved.  But when she saw the pics she was taking down all the photog's info!  I think it'd be awesome for a 1st anniversary gift! Do. It.
  • WOW.  You are gorgeous and your pics are so beautiful!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Those are so awesome!
    White Knot
  • Your pics are gorgeous!! I'm thinking about doing this for FI for his wedding gift. Smile
    December 2011 Weddings September Siggy: Shoes
    Vintage shoes I found at an antique store about 10 years ago :)

CIMG0051

Retro/Vintage Siggy Challenge: Favorite Vintage Movie
    sabrina

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • OMG! AMAZING! I am sooooo jealous! 
    Photobucket
  • They look awsome!
    Photobucket
  • songbrd- Who did your photoshoot? I've been thinking about doing one this summer. :)
    December 2011 Weddings September Siggy: Shoes
    Vintage shoes I found at an antique store about 10 years ago :)

CIMG0051

Retro/Vintage Siggy Challenge: Favorite Vintage Movie
    sabrina

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks girls! You all are so sweet. :)

zoiesmurf I did it throught Desmona Lively Photography in Silverdale, WA (just north of Bremerton).  It's kinda a hike but definitely worth it! She was by fair the best combination of quality and price in the area and I would go back to her anytime!  You can e-mail her at hanah@desmonalively.com.  Her real name is Hanah Reed.  Let me know if you would like more info!! :)
  • You are stunning!  What a wonderful gift and what a lucky man.
    My venue... Image and video hosting by TinyPic ... Image and video hosting by TinyPic ... Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards