Wedding Etiquette Forum

Anyone around tonight?

Re: Anyone around tonight?

• Ugh special. I would be glad i wasn't there either.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_anyone-around-tonight-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b5210e21-2e39-40b0-822b-12eea85c2c49Post:3c173e63-20c1-446a-9333-8a2f0ee37afe">Re:Anyone around tonight?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Anyone around tonight?: You are invited to sunny hot and humid CT. We are 5 degrees hotter in Hartford than Orlando this weekend. OMG NO. COME UP WHEN SNIPPY COMES! We would be a drunk force not to be messes with!
    Posted by Nickivegan[/QUOTE]
    I miss CT.
  • Special I told FI he could come with me in March to Philly but that I would be having gtg so he could deal. We had our first gtg with Nicki and all was.well so maybe he will be more open.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nicki, it was the same storm. We didn't lose power, though 900,000 people in the state did. We also had no damage, but my parents had some downed branches. The governor declared a state of emergency. The Red Cross opened cooling centers all over. It's effing hot.
  • Angel, it went amazingly well. They were already on the same schedule by Thursday. One of them goes on vacation for the 4th though so I'm sure that in two weeks I'll have to work on getting them on the schedule again but they are very easy babies. I'm going to go knock on lots of wood now. 
  • In Response to Re:Anyone around tonight?:[QUOTE]OMG, I might have to do that. nbsp;When? nbsp;I already forgot since I don't live in NE. Posted by mica178[/QUOTE] sometime within the first to third week in August. I have a theater intensive class I am taking the last few days she is here, but a Boston/NYC trip is always fun!
  • I'm heading to bed. Daff, stay cool. Mica, enjoy your alcohol. Edie, here's hoping you get some as soon as your H gets home. :) Night, ladies.
  • In Response to Re:Anyone around tonight?:[QUOTE]Special I told FI he could come with me in March to Philly but that I would be having gtg so he could deal. We had our first gtg with Nicki and all was.well so maybe he will be more open. Posted by PetalPockets2012[/QUOTE] And it was awesome! Elliot was confused, but a soon as the beer was flowing, he was happy as can be. I want to go to Philly, too. When are you planning on going?
  • Nicki - March for spring.break. I think its the week of the 11th or something close to that. I've always wanted.to go.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Damn it, I think we'll be in Euope then.  Boo.
  • In Response to Re:Anyone around tonight?:[QUOTE]Damn it, I think we'll be in Euope then. nbsp;Boo. Posted by mica178[/QUOTE] WTF. Change your flight. Or come up another time.
  • zizibetzizibet member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited July 2012
    Night everyone.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Daff, you should come in August. Petal, I may crash your Philly trip.
  • I love talking to H when he just wakes up. It's adorable. 
  • Go ahead Nicki. Alright we are home. Night
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I need to go to bed.  Good night, all!
  • Anyone still here?  I got one of those daquiri's in a pouch.  They were two dollars at the Harris Teeter.  I highly recommend it. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_anyone-around-tonight-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b5210e21-2e39-40b0-822b-12eea85c2c49Post:612579a8-7ce5-4582-986c-d2946f1eeff1">Re:Anyone around tonight?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Daff, you should come in August.
    Posted by Nickivegan[/QUOTE]
    Sorry, I've cleared my August because Deliciapatricia is coming and I may get to meet up with Snips.
  • Daquiri's in a pouch? Sounds like a good idea to me. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_anyone-around-tonight-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b5210e21-2e39-40b0-822b-12eea85c2c49Post:81789915-02de-4df1-aeb3-c92d4c79046b">Re: Anyone around tonight?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Daquiri's in a pouch? Sounds like a good idea to me. 
    Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]

<div>Um.  it is.  it totally is.</div>
  • What kind of flavors did they have Muni? I might have to check that out. 
  • willywally5willywally5 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Hello! I spent the whole day with my sisters. We made centerpieces for my dad's upcoming birthday bash, which meant sorting through tons of old pictures. Which made us really miss our late mom. Which made us open a bottle of Skinnygirl Cranberry Cosmo as well as several other beverages, although none were in pouches. Which led to pizza. And several hours of conversation.

Awesome day. And the centerpieces turned out pretty darn good. 

Sounds like the weather really messed things up for a lot of you. Hope everything is back to normal soon. 
  • Wally, you have now made me NEED booze and pizza. Looks like that's whats for dinner tomorrow!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_anyone-around-tonight-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b5210e21-2e39-40b0-822b-12eea85c2c49Post:fc81b2d3-a26d-4ad3-bbb4-11396c6f2dec">Re: Anyone around tonight?</a>:
    [QUOTE]What kind of flavors did they have Muni? I might have to check that out. 

<div>I got a mango daquiri.  There's strawberry, margarita, some kind of white wine/pear thing...there were more but I don't recall.  peach maybe?  there were about 8 kinds...</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_anyone-around-tonight-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b5210e21-2e39-40b0-822b-12eea85c2c49Post:1a3509ba-ba0e-4d30-b87a-4726d0161434">Re: Anyone around tonight?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wally, you have now made me NEED booze and pizza. Looks like that's whats for dinner tomorrow!

<div>It was really good. One was chicken with garlic parmesan sauce and it was to die for. Salty, though. But that just meant we needed more booze! </div>
  • willywally5willywally5 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    MUNI, who makes the pouch drinks? Thinking those would be handy to throw in the the 4th of July cooler.

(edited to ask the correct person)
  • YUM - Those all sound amazing. I really want one now. I guess that's going on the list for tomorrows pizza and booze fest. 
  • Huh - did ya'll know they make fried beer?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_anyone-around-tonight-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b5210e21-2e39-40b0-822b-12eea85c2c49Post:ab07e666-7d0b-47c4-aec2-41bf60448490">Re: Anyone around tonight?</a>:
    [QUOTE]MUNI, who makes the pouch drinks? Thinking those would be handy to throw in the the 4th of July cooler. (edited to ask the correct person)
    Posted by willywally5[/QUOTE]

<div>The one I'm drinking is Parrot Bay, but there was definitely another brand at the grocery store.  They were in the wine aisle.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_anyone-around-tonight-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b5210e21-2e39-40b0-822b-12eea85c2c49Post:abd26647-959d-4520-91ab-6889fbe81f8d">Re: Anyone around tonight?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone around tonight? : The one I'm drinking is Parrot Bay, but there was definitely another brand at the grocery store.  They were in the wine aisle.
    Posted by MyUserName1[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Thanks. I will be looking for them. </div><div>
    </div><div>Off to bed for me; those crazy sisters of mine. wore me out. We really did have fun, though. Lots of laughs. </div><div>
    </div><div>Good night!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards