Delaware

please recommend a videographer

Hi Ladies! I haven't been on here in a long time. My sister is getting married next May and is looking for a videographer. She's spending a good amount on her photographer, so she's looking for videographer who is inexpensive, but does a decent job. If you could recommend someone, it would be greatly appreciated. Once I saw her facebook post about needing to find someone, I knew exactly where to turn to. You ladies rock! :)

Re: please recommend a videographer

• Loves-a-skiLoves-a-ski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Mrs. Franks!!!

I will recommend my videographer as I thought he did a wonderful job and was not expensive!  His name is Tom with TLJ Studios.  Highly recommended!!!

www.tljstudios.com
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I have also heard good things about TLJ studios.

Of course, there is always Martin's, still a good price and good work.

I know Mrs.LuraT used Personal Touch Memories, and was extremely happy with her video and how they did everything.  They were recommended to her by another bride.

Per Sempre video is being recommended on the Philly board pretty frequently; they run around the same rates as martin's (1k or so).

Ken Stillman is another one that is mentioned pretty frequently; he does a 5 minute presentation during the reception that all the brides love.

Madison Street Productions is another name I have heard a few times.

Also, my photog's husband does videography (the CEO of Fox uses him, if that helps any); they are about the price of martins. http://www.bellesandbeausphoto.com/videography.htm

Hope that gives you a decent list to choose from, and she can find someone!  Good Luck!

• ImMrsFranksImMrsFranks member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! My sister really appreciates it.
  • edited December 2011
    My photographer, Dan from Dazzle Photography, also does a cinema highlight video. It's not the traditional video. He puts together all of the highlights from the day (getting ready, ceremony, reception) into a 5 minute video. My FI went with him because this is a video we know we will watch, as opposed to the longer versions that you maybe watch once. There are samples on his Facebook page (Dazzle Photography). He charges $895 for it and puts together an awesome video using great music.
    ~Jenn Buying A Home Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards