Military Brides

Groomsmen Attire...?

Hey Ladies, My hubby (we're all ready married JOP in between deployments) is going to be wearing his Dress Blues, he has one groomsman that's also in the service and 3 others that are not. Will it be weird to have him and only one groomsmen in there dress blues and the rest in suits? Or should I just have all his groomsmen wear suits? Thanks for the advice ladies!

Re: Groomsmen Attire...?

• Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No it's fine.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    It will look fine.

*sigh*  Don't take this personally, but I really wish people would read through old posts before posting.  This is question is asked every three days. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    edited December 2011
    We need an FAQ sticky on this page.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I'm brand new to this board but my fiance will be wearing his dress blues and two of his groomsmen are marines while the other four are not and I thought it would look strange. Not sure what I'm gonna do but I think I'm leaning towards all tuxes to be honest.

edited December 2011
    How would one person in a uniform with 6 in a tux look any better or worse than 3 in uniform and 4 in a tux?  And if you're referring to having your FI wear a tux too, it's his chioce on what he wants to wear.  Would you let him dictate what bridal gown you wore? 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Personally, as I get closer and closer to our wedding I care less and less about matching. I think having some in uniform and some not, gives your wedding more character and uniqueness. However, I wouldn't force a GM to wear their uniform. Talk it over with your FI and see what he thinks. I let my FI have complete say on his GM attire.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards