Illinois-Chicago
Options

where's a good thrift store

i'm located on the southside of chicaog, mount greenwood-beverly area. im looking for a good thrift store to pick up some silver picture frames, bouquet vases, etc.
  everyone says to look at thrift stores. there's only one around here that i can think of and it's horrible.

does anyone have any recommendations? doesn't have to be on the southside.

thanks Laughing
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: where's a good thrift store

• Options
    I live in the burbs, and we have tons of thrift stores. Big ones, small ones ... I love it. Try doing a Google search for Goodwill or Savers (those are probably the two biggest). There is also a chain called Unique, and a "spin-off" store of theirs called Spree. I only know of one Spree, and it's in Orland Park. My mom says it's great, but I have never tried it. Good luck!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_wheres-a-good-thrift-store?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:cb84b5dc-97a1-40d9-b184-c31c0cce6186Post:bf09a9e5-ffde-4699-a686-4e134fa10b05">Re: where's a good thrift store</a>:
    [QUOTE]I live in the burbs, and we have tons of thrift stores. Big ones, small ones ... I love it. Try doing a Google search for Goodwill or Savers (those are probably the two biggest). There is also a chain called Unique, and a "spin-off" store of theirs called Spree. I only know of one Spree, and it's in Orland Park. My mom says it's great, but I have never tried it. Good luck!
    Posted by ltleen[/QUOTE]

thanks i forgot about unique thrift store.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards