Nevada-Las Vegas

married!!!!

Last night was the best night of my life. Everything was absolutely perfect - unbelieveably so!! so many stories and pictues to share - I will put up reviews and pics asap i promise, but literally everything was fantastic. platinum brides - you will not be disappointed - everyone kept saying how this was the best wedding they ever went to :) 

funny aside, after the wedding we went down to fremont and a group of us took a limo home, annnnd he knicked a pedestrian turning a corner! so we had to sit on the side of the road in our wedding clothes waiting for it all to be dealt with! She was fine :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: married!!!!

• Congrats!! Glad it was an amazing day! Lol and double glad that the pedestrian was fine, lol. Can't wait for photos!
  • CONGRATS!!! Glad all was FANTASTIC..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • CONGRATS!!! I am so happy to hear that your wedding went fabulous. Cannot wait to hear about it.

Thats pretty damn funny regarding the limo drive back!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats! That's crazy about the person getting hit a little lol. Glad she's ok though!
  • congrats sooo excited to see pics
  • Congratulations Mrs!!!
    "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!" ~Anonymous~ "It is far better to be small and *Shine* than to be big and cast a Shadow!" ~Anonymous~
  • Congrats Mrs :)  So glad that everything went so well.  I can't wait to see pics and read reviews.  

I'm glad that the pedestrian was ok but I'm sure ya'll got lots of looks :)
    http://angieandchris.weebly.com/ Wedding Countdown Ticker image119 Dealt!
    image 40 Are All In!
    image 51 Had to fold!
    image 28 Are Holding Out For their Turn!
  • Hope you had some adult beverages in the limo! :-)

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• CONGRATS!! :) We're staying at the Platinum but getting married at IP. I almost wish I would have switched! Glad things went so well! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations!!!  Small speed bump (too soon for traffic humour?) aside, so gald you had such a great wedding day!  Looking forward to seeing pics!
  • Can't wait to hear all about it.  So, so glad you had a perfect night :) 
    and I tell you those d*mn pedestrians were a PIA when I lived in Vegas!  But glad everyone was okay! haha it did make me chuckle!  
    Congratulations!  I bet you were a stunning bride.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So happy for you fellow Torontian!!! Eek @ the nip, but glad everything was perfection!!!! Looking 4ward to pix and reviews!!!
  • will definitely do up some reviews this week hopefully and will link to the pics when chiemi gets them up (she was great to work with) here are a couple of candid shots - one while waiting for the police to finish up lol

What i will say is bar none - some of the key best decisions i made was choosing the platinum hotel, using Lori white, having shutterbooth and having the star wars guys come - those things absolutely made the event so so successful.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_married-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:72c682bc-002d-4955-a836-94ed27f6cab7Post:efb48016-d151-44d2-a9c9-13a9d5be42e6">Re: married!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]will definitely do up some reviews this week hopefully and will link to the pics when chiemi gets them up (she was great to work with) here are a couple of candid shots - one while waiting for the police to finish up lol What i will say is bar none - some of the key best decisions i made was choosing the platinum hotel, using Lori white, having shutterbooth and having the star wars guys come - those things absolutely made the event so so successful.
    Posted by torontozombielover[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I'm using Chiemi too!  i'll keep a look out when she posts them on her FB page.  Can't wait to see yours!  11 days for us!  </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I can't wait to see the star wars stuff.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Don't worry about the minor traffic incident. 

My Hubs got into an altercation with a very aggressive homeless man the morning of our wedding.

The man grabbed my Hubs from behind on the shoulder after he refused to give him money.   Big mistake.  My Hub is a retired Marine and a Cop.  He threw that guys butt on the ground right in front of Bally's security guys and a tour bus of old folks waiting for their bus.  I guess he had been bugging the tour group too.  Everyone asked if my Hub was OK.   Homeless guy ran away.
    I was pretty pissed when he told me about it initially, but now I'm OK with it.

Sorry- didn't mean to hijack!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards