California-Los Angeles

Vendor help!

Hey ladies!

Can you guys give me some recommendations for some vendors in the Ventura County area that don't have over the top prices.. Florists /DJ/ Photography/  Cake etc..

Re: Vendor help!

• edited December 2011
    if you need a makeup artist try mine 

jessicascharfmakeup.com 

:] 
  • pnkprincess2pnkprincess2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are not in venture but they do travel and I don't think they charge travel fee's but you will have to ask. Anyways check out Flower Allie. They are located in Fullerton.
  • katzluv88katzluv88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at Moorpark Country club and paying the prices for a banquet instead of a wedding just adding on a few items a lot cheaper and its plated not buffet.
    we are using some florist in chatsworth she does it out of her home, i recommend into looking for those types cuz they are much more cost effective then a florist shop.
    cake: skiffs, constantly rated number one in simi valley
    dj: kinda weird but its this guy from my work his dads business. so cal photo lounge plus dj. giving me a great deal because of his son ahahha. but he is constantly letting you go and see how they operate while they are doing weddings.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    All of my vendors were amazing.

Nichole Shockley for hair and makeup- THE BEST OUT THERE

Eric from So Cal DJ- amazing and affordable

Inna from Butterfly Floral Events- pricey but worth every penny.  Made my wedding look like a celebrity wedding
  • edited December 2011
    Still looking for many of my vendors to work with.  Just got my photographer.  Try choltphotography.com  They are a up and coming husband and wife team that have amazing photos.
  • KfmarriedKfmarried member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Justine's Private Cuisine in Thousand Oaks. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Love is friendship on fire!
    2012 Reading Challenge
    Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 52 books.
    hide
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards