Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Engagement Pictures Outfits

Hi Everyone,

My fiance and I are getting engagement pictures taken tomorrow (part of our photography package).  Really excited!!!

I am wearing a white strapless sundress and might change into jeans half way through.  My fiance is def gonna wear jeans (that is very him)...but wondering if people had any idea on what kind of top for him that would be good to coordinate with the white sundress? 
Do you think it has to be white also- or anything would do?  Just looking for ideas!?  Thanks all!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Engagement Pictures Outfits

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Since its a white dress I would think he could wear any color shirt. Maybe one of your wedding colors.
    ~Dating:6/21/05 ~ Engaged:9/25/09 ~ Married:7/9/11~
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Any color shirt, maybe a polo or a button down shirt to look a little dressier with your dress.
    August 2011 Siggy Challenge - Favorite E-Pic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image 275 Invited image 113 Partying it up image 15 At home lonely image 145 MIA
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend a white shirt or a solid color polo to match and contrast.  It's usually good to just have shots where you guys wear exactly what you would wear if going out on a casual day.
    Eddie Lin Photography Website / Blog / Facebook
  • Options
    Belle2BeBelle2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is just my opinion, but  Iwould save white for the wedding pics and go with something fresh and fun :)
  • Options
    stori489stori489 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't do white. The colors may combine if you are close to each other. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    He could wear something patterned since your dress is just white. Like a striped button down.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards