Texas-Houston

Photographer Help!

I am getting married in August of next year. I am having a really hard time finding a photographer that meets my needs! I want to spend between 2,000 and 3,000 dollars. I don't just want the disc of pictures included in this price, I would like a photobook or some kind of extras included! Please help me!!

Re: Photographer Help!

• REB1003REB1003 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Billie Roche Photography. Takes gorgeous pics. in that price range. and definitely has those in her packages. : ) . Used her for wedding and engagement pics. 

Life as a Cooking Wife!:
    http://cookinbloom.blogspot.com/ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lealfrantzlealfrantz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look into C. Baron Photography. You will get A LOT for your money. Even their basic package includes quite a bit. They do amazing work and are really great to work with. Definitely check into it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • PJS001PJS001 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would suggest Courtney Moore Photography.
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• edited December 2011
    Highly HIGHLY recommend Emily w/ Fleurish Imagery.  She is in your price range, and will work with you on whatever options you'd like. The pics in my sig below are from a shoot with her.  She has also done a fantastic shoot with my daughter, and we will be doing a family session with her this Winter.  I could say a million good things about her, but her work speaks for itself...

You can also see lots of her albums on Facebook at

Good luck!

• edited December 2011
    I just booked with Dream Pixel Photography.  Bill (the photographer) did my good friend's wedding in Austin this summer and the pictures were amazing.  He has no problem traveling to Houston, either!

For about $1,000, you get unlimited hours day of your wedding for pictures, the photo CD you mentioned, AND an amazing photography book.  

The pages are solid, like a hardcover book and aren't just a few pictures stuck to a page - they're designed in layouts and can have up to 70 pictures throughout the book.  The pages lay flat so that you can have a panoramic picture across two pages.

There are so many more extras, but this is about all I signed up for.  He gives discounts to teachers, too. 

Tell him Lindsey Brewer sent you!

Bill Bartz (512) 565-1446
    bill@dreampixelphotography.com
  • Belle101781Belle101781 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Erica Moncada Photography is awesome! She does an amazing job and is so great to work with.
    She did our engagement, wedding and trash the dress in Cancun.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/albums/?id=313894184939

• edited December 2011
    We just booked with Mustard Seed Photography. They are the coolest people and their work is just great! They are very natural and their pictures are not posed, thats what I love.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I would highly recommend Taylor Lord Photography.  Taylor is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G at what she does and she's an awesome person too!  We had the best time on our engagement shoot and can't wait to get our wedding photos back from last week.  Everything she does is great and she just goes above and beyond with all the little extras and details (we just got married and she brought all these little photo cards with pictures from our engagement shoot on one side and the info of where our guests could go to view the gallery of the wedding photos on the other which were on the tables during the cocktail hour.  These are so cute I'm actually going to make a shadow box using some of them!) Check out her most recent work at www.taylorlordphotography.com/blog.  
  • edited December 2011
    I have to plug my very good friend here!  Amanda Green Photography - she's amazing!  Our engagements are on her website (I wanted her to do our wedding too, but she is our friend, so I wanted her to be a guest).  http://www.amandagreenphotography.com/index2.php

• edited December 2011
    i also love jennachristine photography, and they are fairly priced or pedigo photography, im not sure what his prices are like though
    xoxo, Jennifer
  • DWSerenity22DWSerenity22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi pretty much new hear but I booked ihiphotography.biz They did a friend of mines engagement pictures and really captured there true essence rather then making them pose which I thought was nice it had this journalistic kind of view to it that most look for. Since they are new and starting out prices are great and the packages he gave me were well packed!!!! haha hope this helps
  • HinnerarityHinnerarity member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Crystal Abadie Photography.  She does great work.  Super sweet and lots of fun.  Here is a link to her site...www.crystalabadie.com 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards