Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

My Proposal

My Fiancee proposed to me on our  anniversary. We had talked about getting married and he said he didn't want to propose until after my sister's wedding was over (her wedding is September of this year) so I thought we wouldn't get engaged until closer to the end of the year. On our anniversary we were eating dinner on an patio at a restaurant along 17th ave in Calgary. We had just ordered dessert and I looked over across the street and saw a 12 foot sign that said 'Karma, Will You Marry Me?". Karma is my nickname my fiancee has for me because he says I am his good Karma. Anyway, I saw the sign and saw that 2 of our friends were holding it up. I immediately burst into tears and he got down on one knee and asked me to make him the happiest man on earth, I said of course and then asked if he had asked my dad lol. Then my family came out of hiding as well as a photographer he had hired to catch the moment. It was the most amazing moment in my life and I feel so lucky to be able to get to spend my life with such a romantic man!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: My Proposal

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards