Ohio-Northeast

WEDDING CAKE RECCOMENDATIONS???

lOOKING INTO WEDDING CAKES, SUGGESTIONS AND COMMENTS GREATLY APPRECIATED, THANKS SO MUCH:)

Re: WEDDING CAKE RECCOMENDATIONS???

• shannamarietshannamariet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Cakes by Christina. I did a couple tastings and she has the best tasting cakes and flavors.  She has a gazillion different flavors so if you're looking for something unique she has it! She has been extremely accomodating so far and great to work with.  Pricing she is on the lower end of who we looked at/did tastings with so thats a plus too! Hope this helps. Good Luck
  • edited December 2011

We went with Linda's Kitchen in Tallmadge...Yummy cake and a nice price!

• edited December 2011
    We tasted at half a dozen places- and Becker's was by far the best.   Sue was easy to work with- and even recommended a smaller cake with extra sheet cakes to save costs!
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • missmis99missmis99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went with Michealangelo's in Broadview Heights.  Very happy.
    my read shelf:
    Robin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    scott is awesome! check hime out at andeatittoo.net
  • edited December 2011
    OMG
    CREME DE LA CRME in akron.... (info in my bio)
    the cake  was amazing and it tasted AMAZING! could not boast anymore about how wonderful they are!

My Randomly Updated Planning Bio
    EVERYTHING FOR SALE- JUST ASK!
    Anniversary
  • kendersonkenderson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I 2nd Cakes by Christina...they are delicious, and incredibly affordable.  We're doing 5 different flavors in our cake and it's the same price as if we were doing one flavor for the whole cake.  Christina has been great to work with so far!  Highly recommended!
    Tigers love pepper...they hate cinnamon Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards