Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Reception Site Warning-ICCC (Milford House)

Also known as Milford House. The woman who runs the place "Director" is disorganized and overworked. Will not return phone calls, you have to chase her down. They have a contract with a linen company and will not allow any other linen vendor into the building. They say they will but, they are not receptive to your schedule and will not let you know if there is another event the day before yours so you can go set up. They tell you they will let you in, that is not true. You cannot come in to the reception hall until the day of your ceremony. The only vendor allowed in the day before magically is the linen company with whom they have the contract. BTW: Not the cheapest linen house in the city. They also did not get me my bill for the linens until the DAY BEFORE my wedding, I could have had it for about 100 cheaper from AZTEC. The venue itself is cramped if you have more than 75 people attending your reception. My recommendation: Find somewhere else. This is budget friendly but it is not worth the massive headache. You spend way too much on linens, and too much time chasing the director down for answers. She is also condescending. Be prepared for a fight.

Re: Reception Site Warning-ICCC (Milford House)

• Options
    This is an international board, so for local reviews, please post on your local board.

To find your local board, click on Local Wedding Boards on the left side navigation and choose your State and area. 

Also, the very first post on this board called Vendor Reviews will link you to where you can review your vendors for other brides to see.  Remember to review ALL of your vendors, not just the ones you had problems with.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards