Connecticut

Bridal Shops

anyone recommend any bridal stores in FFLD county area??? i went for the first time today to Sukrans in norwalk, and i wasnt really wow'd by anything
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Shops

• kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Could of told you that! I went there too and nothing hit me! Aside from it being a hot mess!! ;-)

I would try....

Marie's (Fairfield)
    The Bridal Suite (Stamford)
    Zoe's (Stamford)

I also went into the City for a dress that CT did not have (ended up being "The" dress)!! We went to Rk Bridal! Although I am not buying it from there, it was awesome because there are thousands of dresses so it would be great to get an idea of what you want.

I think you were looking at a Pronovia's right? Some places up the line carry them as well!!

GL!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • kcmendencekcmendence member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks kimmmmmmmmm....lol that store is a disaster
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I love Classic Brides by Eva in Stratford.  I got my BM dresses from her, and she is such a nice woman to work with.  She also includes all alterations!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_bridal-shops?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:09a640aa-b8f2-4a9e-9f57-25f5e63defdaPost:e7b55cea-77f2-41fa-92c3-368bb94eb782">Re: Bridal Shops</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love Classic Brides by Eva in Stratford.  I got my BM dresses from her, and she is such a nice woman to work with.  She also includes all alterations!
    Posted by foozzle[/QUOTE]

<div>Ditto this!  I also got my BM dresses there and I love Eva! It's so great alterations were free, I didn't want my girls paying more for their dresses than they already were. </div>
  • edited December 2011
    I second The Bridal Suite is Stamford.  I didn't look there for bridal dresses, but I was in there with my BMs looking at BM dresses.  (Which they also had a good selection of.  We did in fact find the BM dress there, but ordered it somewhere else).  When I was there though, I did see a number of pretty bridal gowns (not my style, but if I was a different size/shape I would have loved them).  Also as a bonus, The Bridal Suite is in downtown Stamford on Atlantic St. surrounded by resturants, pubs, and shops, so if you go with someone (your mom, MOH, BM, friend, etc), you can really make a nice day of it.
    Live.The.Moment.
    cSc 7.22.10
    planning bio

• edited December 2011
    Ditto on Classic Bridal by Eva. One of my BMs recommended Marie's Bridal but I didn't end up going there since they didn't carry the designer I like. 
  • CTDevaCTDeva member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sposa Bella's in Fairfield.... the owners are reallly sweet!
  • CTbride79CTbride79 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Sposabella's!  I didn't get my dress there, but it was the first shop I went to and the owners were really sweet, and very helpful.  They had some beautiful dresses too! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Dx w/PCOS 3/2011 | BFP 7/25/11 | EDD 4/3/12
    Dx w/IUGR 1/31/12 | C-section 2/7/12 @ 32 weeks
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards