Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

BMs Dresses

After attending a wedding yesterday, I am now even more excited for our wedding and planning!!! ekkkkk next on my list is BM shopping since I won't be able to get all the girls together with my crazy scheduale in the fall. We will be doing it here in July. Has anyone started to look or gone shopping with their maids? I have 2 stores I plan on looking at. 1 being Bridal Beginnings where I got my dress so I can try the sample (since mine won't be in till November) for my FMIL and FSIL and othe BMs who havent seen it yet and the other my MOH suggested One Enchanted Evening from a wedding she was in. The shops are roughly 30 mins a part. How far apart did or will you space out appontments. I wanted to call tomorrow and scheduale for both places since it is Bridal Season and we can only go on Saturdays. I was thinking the one, we be there at 10am and then the other 2pm. That gives us enough time, I would think to try on plus sneak a quick lunch in. Both places have the same dresses and designers except one of two and I already have a running list of dresses I wanna see.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: BMs Dresses

• I'm planning my wedding but am also in my sister's wedding in the fall. We got the bm dresses for her wedding at Davids bridal. The said 6 weeks for the dresses. To come in and it was only 2 weeks!!

We are all very happy with them so far.
  • I took all my BMs one Sunday to Davids Bridal and made everyone pick something they all liked.  It was great!  They eventually all found a little black dress that works perfect for everyone and they can wear out again. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards