Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Bachelorette Party Tank Tops

I want to get those tank tops that say "Bride To-Be" and "Maid of Honor" etc for my Bachelorette Party, but I'm wondering who buys those? Do I buy them and give them to my bridesmaids or does the maid of honor (who is planning my bachelorette party) get those? Also, where is the best place to find them?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bachelorette Party Tank Tops

• Options
    heyimbrenheyimbren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you want to buy them, then I would suggest that you buy them. The others may not be as interested in paying for a shirt that they really won't be able to wear much.

I know TK store sells them in a few different styles but you could get them custom made as well. There are other stores that have them too if you look around.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree you need to buy them if you want them to wear them.  I have seen them several places like Michaels, or you can order them customized online.  If you Google it, I'm sure you will find a lot of sites.
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    uwf_cole23uwf_cole23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would be embarrassed to be toted around town wearing that shirt .. I dont even want to wear a bride shirt.
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would skip the shirts, it's your bachelorette party, you should be dressing up and going out and celebrating. Every bachelorette party I've been to all the girls dressed up in cocktail dresses or LBD's for the night. A tank top with rhinestone names across it and jeans is not appropriate attire IMHO. What about the girls who are attending the bachelorette and aren't a part of the wedding party? What would they wear? They would no longer look a part of the group and may feel left out.

I did the wedding party tank tops for my BM's but it was for while we were getting ready the day of the wedding. Just a comfy tank top while lounging around drinking champagne and getting our hair and makeup done. My MOH and I made them with tanks from Old Navy and rhinestones.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards