Ohio-Columbus
Options

Shoes for wedding

I am having a hard time finding shoes for my wedding day. The problem is I cant wait pumps because of previous foot surgery and the other is because with bare feet I need no alterations and I dont want my dress to be too short with pumps on. I looked at DSW and did not see any that really caught my eye. Any suggestions of where else to go because of course my final dress fitting is June 2nd.

Re: Shoes for wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked zappos.com, 6pm.com, piperlime.com, endless.com?  It sounds like you need flats or a low wedge and they have tons of those on the websites mentioned above.  HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the great website ideas!  I've also been having a hard time finding shoes.  You can also check dsw online (better selection), plus macys, nordstrom, saks, and von maur.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from ShoeWoo at Easton.  They're pumps, but they may have some cute flats for you
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe a wedge would work?  Since I've had my son I have a really hard time wearing heels and someone suggested I try a wedge and it so SO much more comfortable and also easier to balance in a wedge.  I'm wearing flats mtself, mostly due to the fact that I'm taller than my groom.  I found them at DSW back in February.  They are from Sam Edelman.  piperlime.com has great shoes at a more afforadable price.  There's a nordstrom at easton and also a Macy's

Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards