South Carolina-Charleston

Planners

Hi Im a newbie and Im on a tight budget(5,000 to 6,000). Im looking for a planner who is not too expensive. Im going to be doing most of the planning myself and will only need her/him for the day of or maybe starting the week before. Im planning this out of town but have good family back up down in Charleston. I just want eveyone to have a good time at the wedding and not to worry about the details.

Re: Planners

• katydid2014katydid2014 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Candice of Yoj Events did a great job for our wedding and I thought she was pretty affordable.  I had her as a "ceremony director", but since our wedding was so small she also did all the flower arrangements/bouquets and she set all my diy decorations at the reception and ceremony locations. The actual fee for just the ceremony director part was $250.  Just make sure if you are talking to companies and using the "day-of" term, they are going to charge you upwards of $800 for that, but my reception location had on-site event coordinator, so I got by with having Candice really only for the ceremony.  I also did all of the other planning myself, but I just wanted someone else to set everything up for me.  She is fabulous to work with!
  • toya2000toya2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am looking for a good hair stylist in charleston do you know of one?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards