California-San Diego
Options

Yay, it's Friday!

Hi ladies, happy Friday! Any weekend plans? My dad and his wife are in town and staying with us. They have been to San Diego multiple times before, so they're here just to spend time with us and chill. Tonight we are taking them to Old Town because my dad wants a margarita... LOL. We will meet FI's family there. Should be fun. Not sure where to take them tomorrow... they have already been pretty much everywhere here! I was thinking of Julian. Anyway, we're also going to take them to our ceremony and reception venues since they actually haven't seen those yet. I have a supposed conference call at 3:30 and then I'm outta here! Can't wait to have a big a$$ margarita tonight. :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Yay, it's Friday!

• Options

Woo Hoo!!! Yay! That sounds fun. Have an extra marg for me! I am going to go to bed so early tonight. I am exhausted.
    We are going to the vegan/vegetarian festival tomorrow and I think we are going to do our registries this weekend.

Have a great weekend!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am tired too; not sure if I'll make it through more than one margarita, but I'll do my best. ;) 

Where are you registering? Have fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I can't wait to do our registry, we're still deciding between a few places though.  I'll be working all weekend, BLAH! Tomorrow we're at exactly six months til the wedding, time is flying by :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-san-diego_yay-its-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:64Discussion:271c762c-c6a5-428c-8019-70e36b9de84bPost:9612f2b6-5268-41dd-9b15-93c90eddac6a">Re: Yay, it's Friday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't wait to do our registry, we're still deciding between a few places though.  I'll be working all weekend, BLAH! Tomorrow we're at exactly six months til the wedding, time is flying by :)
    Posted by zubrod1[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>6-month mark, woo hoo! Time is definitely flying. Where is your wedding? Where are you thinking of registering at? I would like to have a small registry at Target or something. FI is totally against having a registry but I'm hoping to convince him otherwise.</div><div>
    </div><div>Just got home from showing my dad and his wife our ceremony and reception locations... they really liked it! 

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're getting married at La Jolla Cove Suites, it has an amazing view :)  I think we're registering at Target or Bed Bath & Beyond.  Where are you getting married again?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh that's right! They have a rooftop deck right? The views from there must be amazing.

Our ceremony is at Sunset Cliffs and our reception is at Marina Village. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

We were going to register at Macys and Williams Sonoma but I had the stomach flu so we did nothing all weekend.

I have heard really bad things about the Target registry. Issues with the registry not updating and people buying multiple of the same gifts and issues with returns. I have no personal experience with it but just wanted to let you know what i've heard. Could be bogus!

YAY for the 6 month mark!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for letting me know :) We really haven't thought to much about it yet, just another thing to sit down and figure out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for mentioning that, kay! Now that I think about it, a friend created a baby registry at Target and had some problems with it (mostly with the registry not updating). Hope you are feeling better!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards