Connecticut
Options

Sample gown for my "second dress"

I'm going with my maid of honor and my mom to a bridal show this weekend and they have a sample gown sale going on.  I'm almost tempted to get a second gown, if I find one.  Anyone else changing things up for their reception?  I LOVE my gown that I have but I am not sure I can dance in it all night.  
counting down to the big day

Re: Sample gown for my "second dress"

• Options
    I love my gown too much on it to change...Not to mention, with 2, you have 2 dresses for one day you will never wear again
  • Options
    I agree with the PP. I fell in love with my dress and want to wear it as much as possible!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I refused to take my dress off until absolutely necessary. I'm also glad I didn't have to take time out of my wedding to get changed. 
  • Options
    To each their own!  If you want a reception dress, go for it!
  • Options
    If you really want one, go for it.  Personally I was too damn cheap to buy a second dress lol  plus I really loved my dress and it was very light weight so I had no reason to want another one.
  • Options
    Personally, if you find a second dress you love, go for it! I was very indecisive buying gowns and was going to just get two dresses. There's nothing wrong with it! Wedding gowns are so beautiful I would totally wear two haha
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards