California-Northern

Silicon Valley Capital Club in San Jose?

Is anyone looking at this as a reception site or does anyone have any experience with it?

Re: Silicon Valley Capital Club in San Jose?

• edited December 2011
    My fiance and I looked into this initially but after learning of the high non member site fee in addition to the food prices it was out of our budget for the number of guests we wanted to have.  2 acquiantences have gotten married there and their pictures were really pretty.  I do remember that the optional room area they can use for tables if you're party is larger was kind of off to the side and not so desirable.  Sorry I don't have more info for you! HTH!
  • adgenyaadgenya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My brother got married there 2 weeks ago. It was beautiful. There experience was pretty positive and Nicole, the events coordinator was very helpful. The building is beautiful and the fact that it was so close to hotels was a definite plus. 

They had about 120 guests that fit in the banquet room for dinner. The only thing was that it was more of a long narrow room, so guests on one side of the room couldn't see what was going on on the other side of the room.

The room where the ceremony was held (and later the dancing and bar) was big and worked great with our crowd. 

HTH
  • wednesday51wednesday51 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the info!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards