Washington-Seattle

Happy Sunday!!

What is everyone up to today?

NWR- I am heading to a Pampered Chef party later today. Very excited for that, haven't been to one in forever!

WR- I really need to get my butt to working on our wedding favors. Just got our venue paid off and need to now figure out what rental stuff we need and where to get it (linens mainly).
Hope you all have a great Sunday!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Happy Sunday!!

• Just finished a 5k. Trying to relax for the rest of the day.

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Wow Dawn, nice job! Which 5k?
    FI and I are doing Warrior Dash the Saturday before our wedding. Very excited, but need to start running more and getting ready for that.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • There was a race in Bellevue both a 10K and a 5K.  My FI does the 10K and I do the 5K with our dog.   We finish at about the same time so it works out well. 

We are trying to do at least 1 race a month.  I have friends that do the warrior dash  I don't think I could do that.  

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Please visit my website and consider d-Rumba entertainment as your Seattle-King County area DJ for your wedding.

www.drumbaentertainment.com

Knowing that this is an important event, you want it to be well-planned, organized, and fun for you and your guests! 
    My passion for entertainment, enjoyment of music and professionalism will make your event a success.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards