Florida-West Coast
Options

Groomsmen Gifts

What are you all getting for your groomsmen gifts? We're having a hard time figuring out what to get them. My FH doesn't like most of the ideas I've come up with but he's having a hard a time coming up with other ideas himself!
Anniversary

Re: Groomsmen Gifts

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got our GM an engraved cognac glass along with a crystal bottle topper that was also engraved that they could use on either a wine bottle or liqour bottle.  Both things had GM initials on them.

HTH!
    On March 13, 2010 I reaffirmed the LOVE that I have for the MOST important man in my LIFE! And now it is Happily ever after...forever!!!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    navybride02navybride02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wish I could say... we're only 13 days away and still don't have groomsmen gifts, eep!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI bought a large bottle of gentlemans jack and had their names, date and "title" egnraved on it.
  • Options
    babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing ( as of right now) pilsner glasses with their intials and probably giving them each a gift card
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do they like cigars or cuff links?  I love the idea of the Jack that has been engraved with the initials, it sounds really cool!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!

TTnoles - Some of them do like cigars, so he's considering getting those.

Anniversary
  • Options
    signingjuliesigningjulie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're still coming up with them too.  we got flip flops and ties for them to wear for the ceremony but FI wants to get them something personal to each person as well.  for my brother, we're thinking engraved cigar cutter (my brother loves cigars) for FI's brother we're thinking engraved business card holder for work desk (he just got a new job).  Hope these help!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we saw a set with cuff links and a wallet. but, most of them haven't gone in for their fitting and order yet, and we are a month away. So, until then they get nothing lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we did gator cufflinks and bottles of crown with a personalized label off their website (theyre free!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI has gotten something different for each GM.  One got some motorcycle gloves and chrome shine (he loves his Harley), one got a gun bag (he loves to go to the range), and one got a golf scope and putt return (he loves to golf).  He still has to figure out the 4th gift but I love that they are each personal to the guy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards