Ohio-Columbus
Options

Embroidering

Hey ladies!

I just bought my robes for my bridesmaids, now I just need to find a cheap place to embroider them for me! Does anyone know of any reputable places (besides things remembered) for this kinda thing? It's nothing extravagent, just their Nicknames and maybe an icon (like a ballet slipper) to represent something that is meaningful to them.

Please and thanks!
I iz not Bridezilla.imageI iz Veloceraptor!

FOR SALE!!.

Re: Embroidering

• Options
    edited December 2011
    http://www.hrpex.com

this store is on Broadway in Grove City. I have had a couple things embroidered there before, and they do a great job! I had one of those fleece blankets embroidered with a (large) name, and I think it was about $10-12 if I remember right.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 323 Made the List!
    image 114 Are ready to Dance!
    image 12 Can't make it!
    image 197 Forgot how to use Snail Mail!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My mom has had a ton of things done by Rebecca Kelly - cell 663-5865, home 777-6238.  Everything she's done has looked great, but I don't know her prices off the top of my head :-/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    LizLVWLizLVW member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am doing the same bridesmaid gift! I am getting mine embroidered at Capital City T-Shirts in Hilliard. They are able to do any font or picture that you want. I haven't gotten the price quote back yet but he promised it would be cheap! Their website isn't helpful at all but if you email the owner I'm sure he would get back to you corey@capitalcityt-shirts.com. GL!
    image 263 Invited
    image 178 are ready to party! image 51 are so missing out image 34 are making me crazy!
    RSVP Date: May 7th
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where did you get the robes?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    sep72fendrsep72fendr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got the robes at Marshalls in Gahanna! (of all places). They had 5 robes of the kind I was looking at. they were black, jersey fabric, Jones New York robes. They had 2 S/M, and 3 L/XL. I bought the 2 S/M's and 2 of the L/XL's (which weren't very large). I'm tellin' ya! The most RANDOM places. And they were originally like 56 bucks each, payed 19.99 for each of them. :-) SCORE. Thanks for all the suggestions too btw ladies!
    I iz not Bridezilla.imageI iz Veloceraptor!

FOR SALE!!.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Embroidery Design Group  (EDG) on Billingsley Rd.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards