Louisiana-New Orleans

Has anyone used Nola Flora, Les Deux soeurs or Bees Wedding??

I need suggestions for florists in the Nola area.  Thanks!!

Re: Has anyone used Nola Flora, Les Deux soeurs or Bees Wedding??

• burnsie36burnsie36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just signed my contract with Nola Flora.  Ashley is great to work with.  She is very creative and she really tries to bring your vision to life.  I haven't seen my final work yet, but I am excited to see what she comes up with.  She is also budget friendly as well. She has a facebook page, so you can see her work.   I am not sure about the others.  Nola and Urban Earth were my top two. Urban Earth never gotten back to me on a proposal after our first meeting.  Ashley emailed me what we talked about exactly when she said she will contact me. Hopefully that helps!  Good Luck! :)  
  • edited December 2011
     I know who my florist will be but I’m not officialy booked yet because she wouldnt let me send my deposit till I got my proposal. Got it 2 days ago and sent my check today. I liked that honesty but in may when I first called her she offered a few suggestions of creative florists she liked and had no problem giving there names if I couldn’t wait for my proposal. Urban earth was one and bees. I just mention that from above. Also Erin. I no she had a business name but I don’t remember it. I did write them down so let me know if you need the info. Cristal vase and phat cat and some info about them all depending on the style you wanted.

She did my cousins wedding who loved her so I new I wanted her too. I figured if she was honest enough to offer other people she trusted I'd trust them too if I couldn’t get her. But I did and thats another check off my list.

• themadplannerthemadplanner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Les Deux Soeurs, and was really happy with them.  In particular my contact was Christine, although both partners worked on the day of my wedding.  They were great to work with and my flowers were really beautiful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards