Not Engaged Yet

Piissy Morning

Anybody have anything really funny to share? Links, pics, whatever?

I'm PMSing, tired, and drove behind slooooowww people to get to work this morning; and to top it off, I pulled into the parking garage right behind a guy with a really ignorant "political" bumper sticker that piissed me right off.

(I'm at work--no speakers/no sound for funny YouTube stuff, bah.)

ETA: Oh, and my desk is crowded by large, bulky objects we're holding for someone. Gah. Tongue out

Re: Piissy Morning

• LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    This picture always makes me laugh!

friends tv show funy
  • edited December 2011

Monorail cat brings a smile to everyone's face!!!!

Just look at that expression on his face!
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm with you.  I defriended 2 people yesterday because they had such stupid ignorant FB statuses that I just didn't have anything more to say to them.  I've hidden more than I can tell you.  And I firmly believe that half the drivers in Miami need to be taken off the road - I'd say to take their licenses away from them, but most don't have licenses.  So I suggest shooting them in the kneecap instead.

Anniversary

• marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha. You guys crack me up. Thanks for the funny transportational cats. :)

Cate, violence is never the answer! Wink
  • Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cate, if you shoot them in the knee cap then they have to drive!
  • sparkles88sparkles88 member
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Hehehe... These pictures always make me laugh.
    ~~December 3, 2011~~
  • edited December 2011
    Cate, the same thing happened to me yesterday! Seriously, a friend had the most ignorant and stupid note that she wrote on facebook and I got pretty pissed off about it. I responded on it and she told me she is not taking comments and deleted mine. What a sweetie. If you write a note, you get comments. End of story.

And Marley.
    Yesterday I sat through a whole hour and fifteen minute class before realizing that it wasn't even the right room. I texted my friend afterwards and was like, "Where the heck did you sit?! I looked all over for you!!" and she responded with, "The same place we always sit. Where were you?" Crap. haha
    When you love someone, you can tell. When you're in love with someone, everyone else can tell.
  • cu97tigercu97tiger member
    edited December 2011
    Cate - In Arizona, an abundance of bad driving means it must be 'winter'... all the old people from the north have invaded us and insist on driving 10 miles under the speed limit in the left lane... or even better, in the HOV lane during rush hour!

Hope - That is hilarious about your class. I hope you learned something interesting!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• calindicalindi member
    edited December 2011
    Down here, they suck at driving ALWAYS!  Statistically they're more likely to carry a gun than a license.  Scary thought, yes?  There have been shootings not far from where I live/work related to road rage, people get in car accidents and drive off out of anger (not mistakes, intentional accidents), hit & runs are more common thus our insurance is ridiculously expensive.  I HATE the drivers down here!  It's like a bunch of hormonal male teenagers, quick to hit the gas, and jerk between cars on the highway with no regard to anyone else's safety.

Hope, I've found it's not worth arguing with idiots.  They're too involved with their own opinion to consider fact and logic anyway.  Then I question whether I want to be friends with idiots, and the fact of the matter is that I don't.  So thus defriended.

Anniversary

edited December 2011
    LOL. Hope, that's pretty funny. :) You didn't realize something was up when it was a different professor, eh?

Whoa. Handy pocket creature is full of win, sparkles.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_piissy-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:cdee0976-b005-46ef-b7c9-a8bcf25e3608Post:6bfb462e-77a3-470a-ba6b-1f6b2a58e96d">Re: Piissy Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOL. Hope, that's pretty funny. :) You didn't realize something was up when it was a different professor, eh? Whoa. Handy pocket creature is full of win, sparkles.
    Posted by marleylikeair[/QUOTE]

We always have a different speaker everyday in that class, and our prof isn't even always there. So when I went in, I figured it was just another speaker. All the rooms in that building look the same too. All huge lecture halls. So, nope! Fail!
    When you love someone, you can tell. When you're in love with someone, everyone else can tell.
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_piissy-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:cdee0976-b005-46ef-b7c9-a8bcf25e3608Post:4d45cbe9-517f-46e1-a1c8-cee98b4709f9">Re: Piissy Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Piissy Morning : We always have a different speaker everyday in that class, and our prof isn't even always there. So when I went in, I figured it was just another speaker. All the rooms in that building look the same too. All huge lecture halls. So, nope! Fail!
    Posted by bourgehm[/QUOTE]

LOL. Hilarious.
  • Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    dearblankpleaseblank.com

Enjoy.
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_piissy-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:cdee0976-b005-46ef-b7c9-a8bcf25e3608Post:fc110905-6cac-43cf-a3a0-4f567ad5379b">Re: Piissy Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]dearblankpleaseblank.com Enjoy.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

Welp..there goes my afternoon.
    friends tv show funy
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_piissy-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:cdee0976-b005-46ef-b7c9-a8bcf25e3608Post:fc110905-6cac-43cf-a3a0-4f567ad5379b">Re: Piissy Morning</a>:

WIN. I just reposted one as a FB status. :)
  • sparkles88sparkles88 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_piissy-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:cdee0976-b005-46ef-b7c9-a8bcf25e3608Post:fc110905-6cac-43cf-a3a0-4f567ad5379b">Re: Piissy Morning</a>:

Thank you for helping me find something to make the slow work day go by quicker.
  • desertsundesertsun member
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting pissy b/c it's extra busy for a Friday and I'm coming down with a cold. My nose WILL NOT STOP running. It's the worst to be busy and stressed and feeling icky! :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

edited December 2011
    My day just got soooo much better! I found my old blog from when I was in High School. It dates back to 2004. I was such a dork but it's so funny to read!
    friends tv show funy
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_piissy-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:cdee0976-b005-46ef-b7c9-a8bcf25e3608Post:9353ca89-dcf0-47cb-a0f7-a4b7bee89c92">Re: Piissy Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]My day just got soooo much better! I found my old blog from when I was in High School. It dates back to 2004. I was such a dork but it's so funny to read!
    Posted by cdechristopher[/QUOTE]

Haha!  I recently found my livejournal from my soph. year in college.  I think I thought I was being deep and introspective, but really I was just emo.
  • edited December 2011
    cheer up marley girl! it's almost weekend time :) 
  • calindicalindi member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_piissy-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:cdee0976-b005-46ef-b7c9-a8bcf25e3608Post:a6451baf-b169-4398-9c58-818e674606ab">Re: Piissy Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Piissy Morning : Haha!  I recently found my livejournal from my soph. year in college.  I think I thought I was being deep and introspective, but really I was just emo.

Gosh, I could have written this statement!  I found, re-read, and then promptly deleted my old livejournal from sophomore year in college (yes, literally same year!).

Anniversary

• tuarceathatuarceatha member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Very enjoyable read.
    Keep up the good work. (Please and thank you.)

edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_piissy-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:cdee0976-b005-46ef-b7c9-a8bcf25e3608Post:a6451baf-b169-4398-9c58-818e674606ab">Re: Piissy Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Piissy Morning : Haha!  I recently found my livejournal from my soph. year in college.  I think I thought I was being deep and introspective, but really I was just emo.

Yeah, mine too. I've only read a few entries, but I've gone through concerts, my friends house, getting my permit, hanging out with my then BF Dan, and my first day of work. I love traveling down memory lane!
    friends tv show funy
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, you guys!

Hmm. I had a LiveJournal. I went back and re-read it all at one point. It felt weird to re-read my own ramblings.
  • edited December 2011

This. is. amazing. Thank you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    Anytime, Jester.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards