Texas-Houston

Vendor Reviews

I know I never really got on here that much but i wanted to do reviews for you ladies :)

Cakes by Jula A++
They did an amazing job on my wedding cake. We had a three tier cake. The first layer was almond amerretto, the 2nd was pink champange and the top was rum nut. We were able to eat some of eat. People talked about how great it was and even had a guest go out the weekend after and order herself a cake from them just because.
www.cakesbyjula.com

Hilton NASA Clear Lake A++
This is where we held everything. It was perfect. Margo is the lady that helped me with everything and she was fabulous. The food was excellent. The rooms were perfect. They gave us an excellent price for the guest who stayed there and we got a suite the night before for a excellent price! They gave us the honeymoon suite for free for the night before and had the room ready for my girls and I to get ready in at 11am that morning. They also gave us engraved cake knife and server. We got 2 bottles of champange one for the reception and one to take up to the room. They were just fabulous and I toally recommend them!!

Music-on-the-Move A++
Terry did an excellent job as our DJ and MC guy. He kept in contact from the time we booked him until the day of. He was on time and had everything set up. He even put on microphone on my husband during the ceremony that I had no clue about til after it was over. He did everything we asked of and more!  He had everyone on the dance floor including my daddy. My daddy does not dance!  I totally recommend him for anything you need a DJ for!!
www.musiconthemove.net

Kroger Florist C
They gave us a great deal I do have to say. I just wanted Red and White Tulips and I need a total of 15 dozen. They could order everything for $106. I was super happy and went for it. Well they called a week before the wedding to tell my MIL that the flowers were ready for pick up. When she told them no it was a week away they said not to worry and they will have them in. Not sure when the flowers came in, but when MIL went and picked up the flowers the day before they were 4 dozen short. She had to run down to the flower market on Fannin to get the other flowers. They had sold those 4 dozens Tulips during Mother's Day. My wedding was the Friday following Mother's Day. So even though they are cheap don't do it.

Bad-Apple Photography A+++++
I went to school with her and she is just starting her photography business. She has done tons of photo shoots, but we were here first wedding. She did such an amazing job! She also did my e-pics and my b-pics. She is such a great person and I totally recommend her!
www.badapple-photography.com

Weddings Preformed A+
Minister James Turner did our ceremony and he did an amazing job! My wedding wouldn't have been the same without him. He answered all of our questions and gave us some ideas to do in our wedding. He also read the sweetest poem that his great-grandfather wrote to his wife, during the ceremony. It was perfect.!
www.weddingpreformed.com

Flawless A++
They use to be called Jordan Temple Make-up. Jordan did my make-up, all 5 of my girls and my mom's make-up for the wedding. She had an assitant that came out to help as well. They came to the hotel to do it. She is such a sweetheart and did such an amazing job on my hair and make-up. I never felt more beautiful than I did that day! They make-up last all night. My hair stayed in place. It was just perfect!
www.areyouflawless.com

David's Bridal A
I bought my dress early on from them. Somehow my pettycoat didn't fit by the time the wedding came around and since it was still in the bag and tags were still on they did an exchange for me. I bought my shoes from them and had them dyed there as well. I had no problems with them. All of my girls bought their dresses from there. We only had one miscommuncation with one of the dresses, but they ordered their dresses in advance so we had time to fix the issue.

Mens Wearhouse B+
The one we went to, the lady there was retarded. It was the one in Pasadena. Some of the tuxes came with socks and some did not. I thought that was weird, since everyone was in the same tux. The only reason why I gave them a + was bc we ran into some family issues and my nephew couldn't make the wedding due to custody battle, so we didn't need his tux. They gladly gave us a refund except the $20 deposit which I was ok about.

I believe that was all. My wedding was wonderful and the people above are what truly made it all come togehter! I hope this helps and you are able to work with amazing people as I got to work with.

Photobucket imageAnniversary

Re: Vendor Reviews

• PJS001PJS001 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! I can't wait to see the pics to see how wonderful it was!
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• edited December 2011
    Sounds like a lot of great vendors. Glad to hear things went so well.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards