Arizona-Phoenix

Acoustic Guitarist/Musician

I was thinking about potentially having a live musician for music during the ceremony, so only like 30-60 minutes of their time. Someone who perhaps just can play nice acoustic guitar music, or also sings.... anyone seen of someone like that? Had someone at their ceremony or reception? I was not sure if it was a viable idea.

Darlene
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Acoustic Guitarist/Musician

• edited December 2011
    Daniel Tekunoff (he specifically plays acoustic and sings)
    Got You Covered Entertainment

Those are the only ones I know of off the top of my head.  GL
    Blog Planning Site Anniversary 2007- Fell down stairs, herniated 4 disks, Degenerative Disk Disease, Facet Arthritis Perfectly healthy previous to this fall. 2008- Diagnosed Hypothyroid 2010- Diagnosed severe Vitamin D deficiency and Chronic Mono 2011- Diagnosed Rheumatoid Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel, and Calcified Tendinitis in right shoulder
  • edited December 2011
    I booked Daniel Tekunoff to play classical guitar for my wedding. I didn't realize he was with a particular company, I just googled "classical guitarists in Phoenix," and he popped up. 

I met with him in September for him to do a little "audition," and he's so talented. He's willing to learn any song for you if he doesn't already know it.

I didn't know that he sings, too, but he's amazing on guitar and such a nice guy.
  • edited December 2011
    I just booked Daniel as well....A good friend used him back in December and raved about him.....He has been great so far for me!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards