Ohio-Cincinnati

Videographers

Ok. All I'm finding are video clips that look like they are from 1994, or websites that say packages START at 3000 dollars. Way too expensive. Any recommendations?

Re: Videographers

• You definitely need to look into Openview Cinema. It's a group of young guys from Oxford-totally full of energy, BEAUTIFUL work, cinematic style, and way more affordable than the other people around the area. They were also super flexible when it came to our budget. I gave them a number I was trying to stay around, and they built the package around what I told them. I'm so excited they will be at our wedding, I truly can't say enough good things about them.
  • To fix both problems of 1994 style and $3000 or more, please see http://www.trueartistsstudio.com We have the hippest style in town and our most expensive package is under $3k. Take a look and give us a call.

~Shane
    True Artists Studio
  • We were super happy with Dan Shallenberger with Poetic Cinema, I have only good things to say about him.  He is less than $3k.

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • check out Light Parade.  i hired her for our upcoming april wedding.  reasonable compared to most others!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards