Favors

Personalized M&M's?

Does anyone have experience when it comes to those personalized M&M's?  I think they're cute, but don't want to take a chance if the pics look bad on them.  Have you seen them?  Used them?  Your thoughts...
Thank you for your help.
image 82 Invited
image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
RSVP Date: Dec 19
image Favorite Registry Item/South FL Board

Re: Personalized M&M's?

• In Response to Personalized M&M's?:
    I have seen the M&M's at wedding before, but instead of the picture the couple used their names and the wedding date. It was really cute and you could see/read what was on the candy. I'm not sure how the picture would turn out.
  • We are using these for favors for our wedding.  We didn't use any photos, but instead are using our names, our wedding date, and 2 clip art images (the word "Love" where the "o" is a heart, and the words "Just Married" with a double heart).  They are really cute and I am happy with the way the colors we chose look.  Sometimes it's hard to tell online what colors will look like in person, but at least for the colors we chose, it seemed to be pretty close.

There were some broken and chipped m&m's but we have been trying to pick them out when we make the favors.  Also, for the most part the writing looks good, but there are some that are a bit off center and some where some of the writing is missing.  But for the most part, we are happy with them.
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thanks for the info ladies!  I think I'm going to order them.

Julie -  only 6 days to go?  Wow!  Exciting!  :-)
    image 82 Invited
    image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: Dec 19
    image Favorite Registry Item/South FL Board
  • We used them and also used with little tin packaging (because I didn't have time to assemble them before the wedding).  They looked great and were a big hit.  There wasn't one favor left behind. 
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Be careful.  We went to one wedding with personalized M&Ms as favors and the wording was all smeared and you couldn't even read it.  Not sure how that happened, but honestly, it looked sloppy and disgusting.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards