Missouri-Kansas City
Options

JP?

Hi! I am getting married in Blue Springs in October and I need to find a JP. I just moved here two months ago and I have no idea how to find one. I haven't really made any friends yet aside from FI's family (who all got married in a church) and I just keep hitting a wall with finding a JP for our ceremony. Does any have any recommendations?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: JP?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm kind of slow, but does JP stand for Justice of the Peace? If so, our officiant is Ginny Wrightsman, and she is GREAT! I recommended her on here a couple months ago and one of the girls used her too.
    If thats not what you mean, then sorry ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_jp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:82Discussion:c3016fce-a89d-49ba-bde5-f663abf29e04Post:021594f7-0a61-4420-8a14-40bd8087d9d0">Re: JP?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm kind of slow, but does JP stand for Justice of the Peace? If so, our officiant is Ginny Wrightsman, and she is GREAT! I recommended her on here a couple months ago and one of the girls used her too. If thats not what you mean, then sorry ;)
    Posted by bkibler35[/QUOTE]

I used her too!  I was very happy with our ceremony!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards