Indiana
Options

Marthas Orchard Price?? help!

i have tried many times to get an email from them or a call ive been ignored :( does anyone know how much it is to rent marthas orchard in clayton,in. im looking for low price!

Re: Marthas Orchard Price?? help!

• Options
    We just had our wedding at Martha's Orchard Saturday and it was amazing! The price to rent the venue is $1,800 BUT if you use either their in-house DJ or catering, the price is only a mere $700! We used Gary as our DJ for the ceremony and reception and he was great! He didn't have a few songs our guests requested, but that's bound to happen. The ones that we knew we wanted played, we just included on a CD and gave them to him at our rehearsal. I highly recommend the Orchard! Sometimes they are a little slow to respond, but they always do! Hope that helped! 
  • Options
    Thanks sdinwidd! I had personally messaged you to ask about them! :) Just wondering do they have  a more indoor buildings im thinking im gonna move my date from september to december to save up more money. How was the catering if you had it? Did they have theire own minister for the wedding or can you have your own? Thanks girl!
  • Options
    Oh sorry! I don't even know where to get messages on here! We didn't use their catering so I can't review that and we used my family's minister (you'll have to provide your own officiant). Unfortunately, they do not do weddings in December :( They are snow birds and stay in FL during the winter months. They are closed Dec-March. Let me see if I can figure out the message because I have their price list, etc that I can send your way! 
  • Options
    Thats ok lol.. Oh bummer :/ id still love prices anyway! i know alot of people who would love there wedding there!
  • Options
    I sent you a message with the price list from this year. It wouldn't let me attach a file, so it's kinda long!
  • Options
    I am looking into Marthas Orchard too. Would you mind sending me a price list as well? Thanks!!!
  • Options
    could you send me a price list as well? I've been looking into Martha's Orchard for quite awhile... :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards