Ohio-Cincinnati

Waxing(maybe a personal?)

Maybe a personal question but I am considering getting a brazilian wax for the wedding but didn't know any places in NKY/Cincinnati that would be the best or anything I would need to know in advance. Any advice?
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Waxing(maybe a personal?)

• Kel8204Kel8204 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know Mi Salon in Florence does Brazilian waxing, but I don't have any personal experience with their waxing services.
  • edited December 2011
    Best place, hands down, to get any type of bikini waxing (though especially Brazillians) done is at Salon LA (in Rookwood Commons) with Leah.  No, seriously, best place in the Cinti area (and I tried a few).  Salon LA also boasts the best manicurist in the city as well - Anne; I keep trying to get Anne to move to NYC so I can have my manicures that last 7-10 days without chipping back, but she keeps refusing.  I highly recommend checking them both out - if you do, tell them Heather from NYC says "hi."  :)
  • ungraceful13ungraceful13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • drakehjdrakehj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd highly suggest Tina from the Ambiance Salon in Rookwood. I've been going to her for years!
    imageAnniversary BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Zinci1Zinci1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Claude at Linda's Identity in Kenwood is absolutely the best when it comes to a Brazillian wax.  She's so nice and has the best (and fastest) touch with the wax.  She'll make you so comfortable about a proceedure that is by definition, uncomfortable that you'll never shave again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards